.NET Micro Framework 4.2 RTM - QFE1
The PWM feature now supports a scale factor which enables modulation over a wider range of values and better precision. QFE1 supports modulations greater than 1MHz and lower than 1Hz. In addition, the PWM feature will automatically determine the scale based on the provided frequency so that precision is optimal.
- 1385 Double/Float ToString() for GCC builds (1.0001 displayed as 1.1)
- 1393 Emulator crashes on update install
- 1436 Missing break statement in TinyBooter
- 1421 FAT corruption - Format was not properly erasing all of the FS sectors
- Resource failure under memory pressure
- Loaded Assembly names and versions are displayed by default
- Better handling of Porting Kit builds for RTIP devices when RTIP libraries are not installed
- Fix Prepare_Copy and Prepare_Zero for devices that are not 4-byte aligned
LWIP and Network Driver Improvements
- LWIP will force TCP connections in the closing states to abort after linger timeout (or LWIP default timeout if linger is not used)
- Enable Linger value to trump default LWIP timeout for TCP sockets in the closing states
- Added light weight protections (locking) for LWIP
- Fixes and Improvements to the SAM7x EMAC driver
The SDK and PK documentation (.chm) files are not signed, so after you download the files you may need to unblock them before they will show content. You can do this by opening the file properties on each .chm file and pressing the 'Unblock' button at the bottom of the 'General' tab.